which court to sue big insurance co.?

I have been denied dental benefits from a big insurance company. They claim that the reason my 3-cap brodge is failing is due to "plague" and the poor condition in which I have been keeping my teeth. This cannot be further from the truth. There is no accumulation of any plaque at all. I have been having regular dental check-ups and cleanings. They even sent me to "their" dentist" to physically exam me and of course this dentist was being paid by this ins. co. and wrote a determination that benefited them. I am livid! I need to know where can I go to file a lawsuit against them. Every lawyer I have contacted has not called me back. I am assuming that is because there is not enough money in it for them as it is an old accident. It has been determined during the first year that my teeth would be an ongoing problem as caps only have a lifespan of 5-7 years. I now need implants in the front of my mouth. A simple post and core will not do it. I have had 7 consultations. If I have to I will sue the insurance company myself as I fell that this case will never get to trial because they know they will lose. It is so clear cut that they are in the wrong. Please help me and direct me to the proper court in which to file my suit. Thank you. Valerie Hellinger

Response from Ms. Breuer

We're not qualified to answer legal questions here, so I can't reply to the "which court" question. I recommend that you take this complaint in written bullet form, in chronological order, with clear references to who "they" are in each case (I can't tell sometimes) to a legal specialist at your local AIDS service agency. Or ask for a benefits specialist who has knowledge of dental benefits. Being wronged is one thing; being in a good position to sue is another. And suing takes years and thousands of dollars.

nanny was a call girl
hiv and ssi medicare