copays to high, don't know what to do

I live in Montana, and have insurance with MCHA, currently the state is paying my premiums. I have a mortgage, car payment, and the usual bills. My prescription coverage has gone up to $70.00 plus 30% for each prescription, amounting to about 450.00 a month, after I pay all the bills and get my prescriptions, I am left with 400.00 for food, gas, and clothing. I am barely making it...If I take a second job, then I will be inelegible for the state to pay my premiums. I feel like I am being penalized for being hiv+. I am worried that I am going to lose everything I have worked for, just because I am hiv+, and that I have to make a choice between my Meds. and having somewhat of a normal life. Any Advice would be much appreciated......

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I'm sorry but I am unable to offer you any advice unless you were to find a job with a higher salary and one that provided you with a good medical plan so that you wouldn't need the state assistance. Many corporate health plans have excellent prescription drug programs that allow a participant to save significant amounts of money on his/her prescriptions by getting them through a mail order program.

Medical Coverage with New Diagnosis of HIV
new individual insurance