Medical Coverage with New Diagnosis of HIV

I'm presently enrolled with KaiserPermanente in So. California. My Question is, could the insurance company drop me with a new diagnosis of HIV(results from 8-15-05 testing)? I've been with Kaiser for three years. I'm presently with a large insured company.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Kaiser cannot drop you from coverage because of your HIV status as long as you remain in the eligible class of employees with your employer for coverage. If you were to leave your current company and did not have coverage with a new employer, you would be eligible for COBRA. If you went to a new employer who offered a health plan, you would have protection under HIPAA with respect to any pre-exisiting condition clauses in the new employer's plan as long as you didn't have a break in coverage of greater than 63 days.

Medicare drugs
copays to high, don't know what to do