cost of meds and going back to work

I have read several questions about my problem in your forum but still don't have quiet the answer,so here goes my question.My hiv virus has been undetecdable for five years now and i am healthy and have not been sick in six years,my problem is that i am truly heart broken to return back to orlando fl. a resume my job with my old employer.I have medicare and medicaid which pays for my meds.which runs $1,072 a month.I would be making around 2,500 a month if i went back to work,and can't afford my house morgage,car payment,and the bills one needs to substain one self if i have to pay the full amount of the meds cost.Is there some kind of help i could get to help with the meds cost if i went back to work.I'm 51 and want to return back to fl. to live my life again.I have my health but the cost of the meds is the only thing on this good earth that is keeping me from having a productive life again.I would have a good job and could pay some of the cost but not all.I have to go back to work to keep from going insane here in oklahoma.Any suggestings would help.I want to live a life again after 5 years of just existing. Thanks for any advice. Steve.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

If you returned to work, you would probably have the ability to get health care coverage through your employer's health plan and that would assist you with the cost of prescription drugs. Ask your prospective employer for information on the benefits offered and when coverage starts. Review the materials carefully to determine whether or not medical coverage is available through your employer, what your monthly cost would be to purchase the coverage and what your share of the cost for prescription drugs would be. This should help you to return to work with the ease of mind that you have coverage.

Are telephone interviews legal?
Confused about seeking new coverage