Any programs for those who cannot afford an HIV specialist?

I recently moved to a small town and accepted a job. The insurance has no HIV specialists in their network and so far the doctors I have tried have never seen an HIV case and cannot help me. I have had problems with severe anemia and have had to have several blood transfusions. I am not getting proper care with the in network doctors and it is getting frustrating. Human resources doesn't really know anything about the insurance. If I were to see an out of network doctor, I would have to pay 80% of the bill after a 2500 deductable, which I cannot afford. So I was wondering do I have any other options aside from going out of network?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Unless your plan has a provision that it will pay for out-of-network charges at network co-pays if you are referred out-of-network by a network physician because there are no network physicians who can treat the illness, your only option is to pay the higher deductible to get out-of-network services.

indiv plan advice needed
BC/BS policies for the self employed