|ltd termination hiv/hepc
Aug 23, 2005
Cigna LTD (which I paid for) for15 yrs wants to force me to go back to work. My hep c is still with me even though I have done Interfeon. Hiv is mutating counts are lower. How can I fight them? My drs do not want me to return to work any advice would be helpful.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You need a good disability attorney to work with you and your doctor.
HIPPA policy costs
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.