|ltd termination hiv/hepc
Aug 23, 2005
Cigna LTD (which I paid for) for15 yrs wants to force me to go back to work. My hep c is still with me even though I have done Interfeon. Hiv is mutating counts are lower. How can I fight them? My drs do not want me to return to work any advice would be helpful.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You need a good disability attorney to work with you and your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Our Body Naturally Fight Off Hep C?
- HIV Risk Of Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Razor
- Seroconverting After Vaginal Fisting
- Sharing A Toothbrush How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.