Aug 23, 2005
My Blue Cross has gone up again. $3100 every 2 months. I can no longer afford this. Any suggestions? I am HIV+
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Check with other insurance companies in your area, including Blue Shield, an HMO, etc. A local insurance broker would be able to assist you with this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Have Lumps Caused By Sculptra Surgically Removed?
- Can You Catch Hiv From Sharing Drinks?
- Can You Get Hiv By Touching Sperm?
- What Part Of The Head Hurts When Someone Has Hiv?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Jaundice Caused By Hepatitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.