Aug 23, 2005
My Blue Cross has gone up again. $3100 every 2 months. I can no longer afford this. Any suggestions? I am HIV+
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Check with other insurance companies in your area, including Blue Shield, an HMO, etc. A local insurance broker would be able to assist you with this.
Need HELP!!!, with Insurance matters
New Disability Insurance for HIV+
- Sex With Stripper Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.