|employee paid health insurance premiums
Aug 12, 2005
My employer is charging employees a premium for health insurance and not paying the health insurance company. I received a notice today from that company stated my insurance lapsed as of 6/30/05 although my employer took the money out of my check. He chose not to pay them for all the employees -- he kept the money.Is there a government agency to protect employees?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Contact your state insurance commissioner and the Department of Labor.
Insurance for self-employed
Insurance & HIV+
- If The Woman Already Has Hiv Can A Man Get It Through Vaginal Sex?
- Can You Get Hiv If You Share Drinks With A Person Who Has It?
- Does Routine Blood Work Check For Hiv?
- Early Stages Of Thrush In Mouth
- Has Anyone Ever Gotten Hiv From A Massage
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.