|HIPPA and small group
Aug 11, 2005
I am currently enrolled in a small group plan, with less than 20 employees. The policy has a conversion clause. Does HIPPA still apply to BC&BS of Florida? Thank You
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Yes. HIPAA applies to all group health plans, including small group plans, unless the group health plan has less than 2 participants.
Time for Disability?
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Percent Of People Have Herpes?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.