|worried to be student
Jul 14, 2005
hie im 20yrs and im hiv positive im due to study nursing bt im worried that once im qualified i might be asked about my status is there any need 2 tell them
| Response from Ms. Breuer
This is probably the most-frequently asked question on this forum. Please read through all of the answers we've given over the months. You'll feel much better. If you don't, please write back.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Chronic Hepatitis B Treatment
- Does Hepatitis C Causes Face Numbness?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.