PLEASE HELP

HI..THank you for the website! I am stuck! I have insurance with my current company but it has a drug coverage maximum of 2,000 dollars a year for medications. Now, the high risk insurance in this state, OKLAHOMA....has denied me coverage for 1 year because I have insurace...I am trying to find another job with better insurance but I cant afford to pay out of pocket for my medications..what CAN I DO??? ! I also make above the amount for the state to pay for my medicine but not enough to pay for it myself!! Thank you!A ny info is greatly appreciated

Response from Ms. Breuer

Treatment is too important to postpone it for a year for non-medical reasons. Please talk with your HIV doc about any clinical trials you could enroll in to cover the gap. There are many trials running at all times, and your doc will know which ones best fit your medical history.

Would this be an acceptable way to get through the job health questionnaire?
HIV Question on Pre-Employment Medical Questionnaire