Grants For School

Is there an agency that helps people living with HIV obtain money for school. I need to change careers because I no longer can do the job that I have done for the past 10 years. Thank You for you help.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Please start with your local AIDS service organization on this one. This kind of program is becoming increasingly rare as more people living with HIV run into financial emergencies. Check as well with your local Department of Vocational Rehabilitation. That's where the government money to fund such career changes goes. As a person with a disability, you are likely to qualify for their help. It isn't specifically HIV-related. In fact, they may have little experience with persons with HIV. But work with them; they'll get the connection.

VIOLATED OR NOT?
Would this be an acceptable way to get through the job health questionnaire?