|what the the rul of doctors with hiv
Jun 15, 2005
im asking if adoctor had infected with hiv.what the steps he/she do espcially if he/she is young and still working?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Please pose this question to a doctor on this site. In the workplace forum, our specialty is general employment environments, not medical sites.
Rn employment and HIV records
HIPPA or Privacy violation?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Do Herpes Symptoms Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.