|"medically" ready for work
Jun 15, 2005
I have cd4 of 51 and V load of 5000, Currently on disability. When is it "medically" safe to return to work? Doc says not yet. so then when is it ok to go back to work?
Response from Ms. Breuer
We're all non-physicians at the workplace forum. We would not dream of trying to override a qualified medical opinion, especially because there's a lot more to health with HIV than CD4 and viral load. Keep talking with your doc!
reveal of HIV status for endoscopy screening necessary?
Rn employment and HIV records
- Can Hiv Survive In Toilet Water?
- Can I Catch Aids From Kissing With A Mouth Ulcer?
- Does Valtrex Interfere With Hiv Tests?
- HIV Risk Touching Wet Condom Then Touching Cut Penis
- How Rare Is Seroconversion After Three Months?
- Social, Legal, And Ethical Ramifications Of HIV Status Disclosure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.