VERY COMPLICATIVE QUESTION

Dear Robert,

This doubt was with me for long time and feels irritative. During house hold or office works..there may be chance for scratches or cut in our hands.

My question is Its common for all.So during our handshaking or combined work both the hands have chances to touch and share the thinks.So how much enough blood in hand cuts can transmit hiv virus to the other person...

PLEASE ANSWER ME I WAS TOTALLY CONFUSED.

EXPECTING UR REPLY...

regards Madhan

Response from Ms. Breuer

Infected blood in contact with unbroken skin does not transmit HIV.

Paper cuts tend to stop bleeding quickly. Only blood that is still wet is capable of transmitting HIV.

Do you often shake hands with someone whose hand is bleeding? If so, I suggest not doing that.

Please do not worry yourself about handshakes. Worry yourself about the real risks--needle sharing and having sex--which are not workplace risks in most workplaces.

Legalities of Non-Disclosure
Any Reason To Be Fearful?