|Your answer about discloser
Jun 15, 2005
There have been lawsuites against families who knew and did not disclose. People who do not disclose and do not prctice safe sex have also been prosicuted. I felt your answer was a little incomplete.
Response from Ms. Breuer
Right. Those are situations involving individuals, usually individuals who have sex with others without disclosing. The rules that cover the workplace are different. At work, you have privacy. Employers do not have a right to your diagnosis.
Follow-up question re: new job!
Legalities of Non-Disclosure
- Is Diarrhea An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.