|legal cases with HCV
May 11, 2005
I have been infected with HCV in 1978 when i have recived blood in hospial. Can I ask the hospital or the state to compensate me for that ?
Response from Ms. Breuer
For a specifically legal question like this one, you need a specifically legally-trained source. Please contact a lawyer or legal service. We're not lawyers here, and cannot provide legal advice.
Can I be forced to return to work
- How Long Can The Aids Virus Last Once Airborne?
- Housing Programs For Hiv Patients
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Lisinopril
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Does Hiv Cause Cough?
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.