Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

i afread
Mar 28, 2005

i m a male 21 i had sex with a horse on 15-02-2005 .after sex i suffer from only cough .did i have aids? please answer the question with detail

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

"Horsing around" with Seabiscuit --"in detail" or anywhere else -- is not a good idea. AIDS would not be a problem, but I do think you are a bit confused about "the birds and the bees" in general.

Perhaps you have been spending too much time on the web reading those rumors about Catherine the Great? You know, the ones about Catherine the Great, empress of Russia in the latter part of the 18th century, being crushed to death when attendants lost their grip on ropes supporting a horse that was being lowered on her for, ah, sexual purposes. Well, the boring truth is that Catherine the Great died of a stroke while sitting on the commode in the palace at St. Petersburg. The story about Catherine's alleged yen for horses probably has its roots in the fact that she had an active and unusually public sex life. She had numerous lovers throughout her long reign, one of whom, Grigori Potemkin, procured young men for her after their own relationship cooled. The lucky "stud" would be "tested" by one of Catherine's ladies-in-waiting, and if he showed promise he would be appointed adjutant general, or something along those lines, and spend a couple years performing as required. So you can see her "stud service" was not what you thought. And that completes today's history lesson. And don't even get me started about that Richard Gere and the gerbil thing

Dr. Bob

Previous
switching jobs
Next
Live Organ Donor Denied Life Insurance

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.