pregnant at work.

Hi Lynn L. my question is i've have 6 years working at same job, and i have insurance through work, am 7 months pregnant can i get disiability and how does that works, what are my options.Would you be can enough to give me some information on the chances on getting disiability please. Thank you very much

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You should contact your HR department to get infomation on how maternity leave works. You wil be eligible for a medical leave of absence due to pregnancy under the Family and Medical Leave ACT (FMLA). In addition, depending on the state you reside in, the allowable time might be greater than the 12 weeks allowed under FMLA. Whether the leave is paid or unpaid and if paid, at what level, will depend on your company's policies and to some extent on the state you live in. The best resource for questions specific to you would be your HR department.

Can this be kept secret?
Denied Claim Even with HIV Coverage