National Working Positive Coalition

Dear Nancy, My name is Jordan Davis, I live in Washington DC. We met at the National Working Positive Coalition meeting in Philadelphia. I have not heard from any one regarding any of the committees that I signed up to participate on. Are there yet any additional meetings or what should I do to help?

If you have time please let me know what action steps appear to be on the horizon and how I can contribute. Thank you in advance. Your friend, Jordan

Response from Ms. Breuer

Dear Jordan, Yes! Of course I remember you. I apologize on behalf of the NWPC for our failure to follow through. If you can let me know which working groups you're willing to work on, I will take care of this right away. The groups are advocacy, education (the one I chair), services and research.

We have your contact information from your registration, so there's no need to include it in your reply on an open forum.

Be well! Nancy

Corporate Confidence
HIV+ Works Overseas For US Company