|self employed and need individual health and life insurance
Mar 9, 2005
I think that I am recently positive and currently have no health or life insurance. I have not received an hiv test confirming suspicions...I live in South Florida and am self employed...what are my options??
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You can apply for individual coverage through a local insurance carrier. Contact a local insurance broker to discuss the options available to you.
Does Medicare Count as Insurance
Question about Medical Insurance and testing
- Hiv Transmission Probability
- If You Have Trichomoniasis Is That Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results From A Blood Hiv Test?
- Mononucleosis Tests Can They Detect Hiv In My Blood
- Whats The Difference Between Hiv And Full Blown Aids?
- How Long Do You Have To Have Sex To Get Infected With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.