concerned about my boss

I am starting a job where I will be living with my boss. We will share meals and other normal activities. He takes testosterone. He says it is for anti aging, but I am aware of its use for HYpergonadism. Also I notice he seems particularly preocupied with not getting sick and so on. I am concerned about the situation. PLease give me some advice. Thank you very much.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Whatever his reasons for taking testosterone, the reasons really aren't your business, just as your prescriptions aren't his business. Even though you'll share accommodations, each person's medical information is confidential and private.

If your concern is HIV (and that is a potential reason for the testosterone), you have nothing to be concerned about as long as you and he are not having sex or sharing needles. Keep your razors and toothbrushes to yourselves and you'll cover all the bloodborne disease prevention bases.

understanding my options
Chemo Treatment for Myeloma and HIV