|NYC Finacncial help
Feb 23, 2005
WHere can i get $$ assist if u are HIV + and don not make enough money to cover my rent and medical bills monthly? I reside in NYC
Response from Ms. Breuer
You live in the midst of countless agencies and resources. Select an AIDS service organization near you and get on the phone. And I encourage you to be grateful you live in NYC. Most places have nowhere near what you have access to.
Small Companies, Insurance and HIV Care
I work in healthcare as a Nurse
- Latest Generation Elisa Hiv Test Accuracy
- How Long Do It Takes To Get Hiv Results Back From A Hospital?
- Where Is An Hiv Rash Most Likely To Appear?
- I'm Always Feeling Sick Could It Be Hiv
- Could Hot Burning Sensation Be A Sign Of Hiv
- Hepatitis B Virus Detection Elisa Standard Laboratory Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.