|knowing someone has aids
Feb 23, 2005
i know this sounds like a really stupid question, but i work in a healthcare organization and is there any way that you can look at someone and tell that he or she has aids? thank you
Response from Ms. Breuer
No. Nyet. Non. No can do.
And unless you're sharing needles or having unprotected sex with the person, why would you want to know?
Works Comp with HIV
HIV+ Precautions in the Workplace
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.