Health Insurance

My Partner and I just got married this year. He is POS and I am NEG. I have Health Insurance he does not and is on a program called Ticket to work. He can only make $18,000 a year on this program. Baisicaly I support the two of us. Can I get him on my Insurance now that we are Married legaly in the state of Mass? We live in Dc and need to get him on an Insurance plan so that we can make more Money. He has been un detectable for quite a long time now is that a plus for getting Insurance? Thank you, I look forward to any help.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

If your health plan offers domestic partner coverage, you would be able to cover your partner. However, I do not think that a health plan established in DC for a DC or VA resident would recognize a marriage in another state, especially since the marriage is not recognized by federal law.

Is there any place to go
Violation of Privacy