merry christmas and happy new year!

hi

dr. my heartfelt regards and thankyou to thebody.com and its experts for helping me during my ordeal!I tested negative....and i am loving every moment of it...god has given me another opportunity and i would make it count and wont replicate my mistakes again!

On a ending note,guys/gals please use condoms...they do help and save lives....use condoms!

I take this opportunity and wish you all the very best in your future endeavours!

Merry christmas and a happy new year!

take care,god bless you

mr.a,from india!

Response from Ms. Breuer

Dear Mr. A, There's nothing like the voice of experience. Congratulations, and I hope you will continue in good health. Thank you.

The case of "Shaky Hands"
Changing ID Physician