Regarding to your answer

HI,Regarding to HIV, as you answered that `foods got HIV blood on it won't travel from kitchen to table', then why should we throw away the foods? if the blood neither contaminated by Hep B or C, is it no problem to eat but not throw it away.Thanks!

Response from Ms. Breuer

Sorry, but I don't think I understand your question. Are you asking why food with blood on it should be thrown away? That's a public health department regulation. You ask what difference it would make it the blood doesn't have hep B or C. How would you know? Are you volunteering to eat bloody food? If I'm not getting your question, could we try this one again?

Preemployment Physical Pressures
HIV+ Surgical Tech & Desperate for help