Dec 6, 2004
i have had life insurance with the company i work for for the last three years. i can still keep the insurance when i stop working for the company. my only question is, will the insurance pay for my expenses if its Aids related. by the time i got the insurance i had not been tested yet.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Since this is life insurance, as long as you don't let the policy lapse, your beneficiaries would be eligible for a death benefit upon your death, even if you are currently HIV+. In addition, you should check the policy to see if it has a living benefit option which would allow you to get a portion of the life insurance paid to you if you are determined to have less than 12 months to live due to a terminal illness.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.