Dec 6, 2004
i have had life insurance with the company i work for for the last three years. i can still keep the insurance when i stop working for the company. my only question is, will the insurance pay for my expenses if its Aids related. by the time i got the insurance i had not been tested yet.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Since this is life insurance, as long as you don't let the policy lapse, your beneficiaries would be eligible for a death benefit upon your death, even if you are currently HIV+. In addition, you should check the policy to see if it has a living benefit option which would allow you to get a portion of the life insurance paid to you if you are determined to have less than 12 months to live due to a terminal illness.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.