Dec 6, 2004
Guarantee Trust Life Insurance company is no longer offering life insurance policies to positives. Their marketing department told me that they were the only company offering such policies at the time that they were available. Do you know of any other options for life insurance? Thank you!
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I am sorry to hear this. Thank you for passing this information on to me. Physician's Life, NY Life and Murtual of Omaha were also offering this coverage. Although I do not know if they still are, I will follow-up with them to determine whether or not they are.
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.