Dec 6, 2004
hello my question is this do companies such as met life require aids testing for underwriting their life insurance policies if is it a standard or routine that they would test for life policies 100,000 and above
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Most companies do require answering a medical questionnaire and can request a blood test. There are several companies that issue coverage to people who are HIV+ - Guarantee Trust Life, NY Life and Mutual of Omaha.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Do You Know If You Have Coated Tongue?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.