Dec 6, 2004
hello my question is this do companies such as met life require aids testing for underwriting their life insurance policies if is it a standard or routine that they would test for life policies 100,000 and above
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Most companies do require answering a medical questionnaire and can request a blood test. There are several companies that issue coverage to people who are HIV+ - Guarantee Trust Life, NY Life and Mutual of Omaha.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Herpes Or Hiv Be Transmitted By Saliva?
- Is One Checked For Hiv Before Taking Accutane?
- What Are The Chances Of Catching Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Esophagus Thrush Symptoms
- How Soon Will Men Develop Symptoms From Thrush?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.