Dec 3, 2004
Do you know of any Insurance Companies that will offer a plan to an HIV positive person.( Life Insurance)I have kids and was just wndering if There were compainies that Offered them.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
There are several - Mutual of Omaha, Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company, NY Life and Physicians Life.
Locating life insurance information
- Can Gonorrhea And Chlamydia Lead To Hiv?
- Difference Between Hiv And Aids Symptoms
- Can You Get Hiv Throw Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- How Long Does A Person Have Hiv Before It Turns Into Aids?
- Is It Against The Law Not To Inform Partners Of Hiv?
- Health Insurance For Hiv Patients
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.