|Keeping Life Insurance After You know longer working
Dec 3, 2004
Hello, I would like to know if I worked for a Company for over 5 years, Can I keep the life Insurance that I brought into day of Employment? I would also want to know, if it is expensvie to do so.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
When you leave the company, you would be able to convert your group life insurance coverage to an individual policy with the same insurer. The cost will depend on your age and the type of policy you choose. The premium for the coverage will be more expensive than what you are currently paying. Check the conversion section in the summary plan description for your life insurance coverage for a detailed explanation on how to apply for conversion coverage.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.