help !!! the courts are trying to use my hiv status to keep me from gaining custody of my son

yes this is amazing to me also , to think in this day and age they would try and use this card ,, to make a very long story short , here gos ,, the mother of my son is neg , my son is neg , I have been POZ for 17 yrs , never been sick or took meds , also have been raising my 15 yr old son (neg) by my self , the grandmother of this my 5 yr old is trying/and has been keeping my son away from me ,only cuz shes afraid of me gaining custody of him , recent developments have caused SS serv to get involded, more to follow ,,,help I need the calvery

Response from Ms. Breuer

Not sure what the question is, or how the workplace forum can help you. None of us is an attorney, which is what you seem to need right now, and you don't seem to need an Internet-based one. You need one with whom you can meet.

Insurance Issues with Test?
company attacked by competitor using MY medical history!