Lots of scary HIV questions on a group plan enrollment form!

This is similar to a recent question but the answer you provided on this forum did not relate or help me.

I start a new position in next few days with a small company in Tampa (around 20-30 employees). I just got the Aetna Group Plan Health forms to fill out and they really DO ask very pointed questions concerning my HIV status.

I am healthy and I have been HIV positive for 5 years. I take meds daily, see my doctor every 3 months and I am currently covered by my previous employers group plan through COBRA. I have never filled out group health care insurance forms like the ones I am currently seeing and I have never had to answer questions like these. Please advise. I am a bit unsettled by all of this. Can they really refuse to insure me on a GROUP plan with my preexisting medical condition? Is there any real risk at being honest & direct about HIV status with a new employer on healthcare enrollment forms? Obviously, i'm required by law to be truthful but not sure about the present state of affairs with this issue in regards to the size of my new company and Florida. Many thanks for your quick help in this matter!

Response from Ms. Breuer

Without seeing one of these questions, it's hard for me to answer. No, they can't refuse to insure you because of a pre-existing medical condition. If they have specific, direct questions about your experience of HIV testing, whether you've ever tested positive for HIV, then you have to respond honestly, as you know, to avoid insurance fraud. But you're part of the group, period.

I don't know much about the protections you have in Florida, if any, but if you'll send me some of the questions, I can find out whether they're legal.

PLEASE ANSWER THIS RARE QUESTION
How to talk to a teacher with HIV?