|doctor and HIV
Nov 18, 2004
I am a 5th year medicine student. In 2 years I'll finish college. My boyfriend Is HIV+. Can I work as a doctor at the clinic even if I becom HIV+? What are my options because I love my boyfriend and have no intention of ending the relationship? Can I even think of becoming a pediatrician?? Thank you
Response from Ms. Breuer
You can become a doctor even if you become HIV+, but why even entertain the idea? We cannot stop this epidemic if knowledgeable people continue to become infected. And we need good doctors! Please take care of yourself and protect yourself from HIV.
There are plenty of HIV+ pediatricians. But why not be an HIV-negative one?
At a lost
PLEASE ANSWER THIS RARE QUESTION
- Muscle Ache Sign Of Seroconversion
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.