|Accupuncurist with HIV
Nov 18, 2004
Is it safe for a person with HIV to be practising as an accupunturist? What is the risk of an HIV positive person inserting needles on patients?
Response from Ms. Breuer
What is the risk, indeed? The needles are solid, not hollow. The acupuncturist is not inserting them into himself/herself first. Where's the risk?
HIV & 1st AId
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
- Syphilis And Diarrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.