HIV+ and Starting New Job

I am starting a new job next month and am HIV+. Do I need to tell my new employer that I am HIV+? Do I need to tell my new insurance company that I am HIV+? What information will I need to provide especially since I do have regular doctor's appointments every few weeks. Thanks for your help!

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You do not need to tell your new employer of your HIV status. Your employer has no need to know. When you enroll in benefits, you will just elect the plan you want. There should not be any questions that relate to your health status unless you are applying for life insurance above the guaranteed issue amount (amount available with out proof of good health).

Certificate of Coverage
blood donation