|My company added a prescription cap on my group insurance
Oct 15, 2004
My company put a $4000.00 cap on precription drugs this past year and I make a little over $40,000 per year which makes me inelig1ble for any assistance so I'm having to pay out over $1500.00 per month on meds and can not make ends meet. Is there anything I can do?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Since a plan can legally put a cap on prescriptions, there is nothing you can do with respect to the plan. Discuss this with your doctor to see if he is aware of any organization, etc. that could assist you with obtaininng your necessary medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash Worried It Could Be HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.