|Professional oragnization group medical plans
Oct 15, 2004
I am a member of a national cosmetology organization. Recently the organization offered a medical plan to all members under a group rate. Ihave been HIV+ for ten years and presently take two antiretroviral drugs. Is there a chance that I may qaulify? Also how do I handle the medical questionaire? I presently have no insurance.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Since you currently have no coverage, you have nothing to lose by applying for coverage. The best advice I can give you with respect to any health questionnaire is to answer the questions honestly.
PPO vs EPO
Whats Happnes after Cobra?
- Possibility Of Testing Negative For Hiv After 6 Months
- What Happens At The End If You Have Hiv Aids?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Hiv Transmission With Undetectable Viral Load
- Chances Of Contracting Hepatitis B From Unprotected Sex
- What Is The Most Deadly Form Of Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.