|SSI's Provision 1619b to ensure continued Medicaid Coverage
Oct 15, 2004
In reference to the question posted August 6, 2004 Entitled Working and Disability Benefits, SSI receipients who exceed their benefit break even point will retain their Medicaid as a result of the law's provision 1619b. The earned income threshold amount for Medicaid 1619b varies from state to state. For more information, go to http://www.ssa.gov/work/ResourcesToolkit/Health/1619b.html I hope this helps
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Just graduated and HIV+
PPO vs EPO
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Accuracy Of 20 Min Hiv Test
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What Percent Of The World Has Herpes?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.