|Nursing school and HIV positive
Oct 13, 2004
I'm a patient hiv positive but with health vl and cd4 controled and I'm studing LPN curse.Can I have a problem to get the licence in NJ state
Response from Ms. Breuer
No. Please read the many other "nursing school and HIV" postings here to learn all the ins and outs, but there's no reason for you not to obtain the license.
HIV positive deli-worker asked to switch jobs
Just graduated and HIV+
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
- Cold Hands And Feet Early Sign Of Hiv
- Do HIV Rashes Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.