|Nursing school and HIV positive
Oct 13, 2004
I'm a patient hiv positive but with health vl and cd4 controled and I'm studing LPN curse.Can I have a problem to get the licence in NJ state
Response from Ms. Breuer
No. Please read the many other "nursing school and HIV" postings here to learn all the ins and outs, but there's no reason for you not to obtain the license.
HIV positive deli-worker asked to switch jobs
Just graduated and HIV+
- How Much Acidophilus Should I Take For Thrush?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Are Nose Bleeds A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Color Are Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.