|Nursing school and HIV positive
Oct 13, 2004
I'm a patient hiv positive but with health vl and cd4 controled and I'm studing LPN curse.Can I have a problem to get the licence in NJ state
| Response from Ms. Breuer
No. Please read the many other "nursing school and HIV" postings here to learn all the ins and outs, but there's no reason for you not to obtain the license.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can An Hiv-positive Person Attend Nursing School?
- Hiv Positive Nurse And Practice
- Can You Be A Nurse And Be Hiv Positive?
- What's The Accurate Window Period To Find Out If You Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
- Peripheral Neuropathy How Fast Symptoms Progress
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.