About Hiv testing
Sep 9, 2004
can you please tell me how can i know in which hospital require for hiv test and which are not! in where i can check their policy regarding their health care workers need for hiv test plz help me with this ! is that true not all the hospital required for hiv testing ! if they do what is their purpose of testing that ?
Thank you for your time
Response from Ms. Breuer
Contact the hospital's human resources department and ask about requirements for working there in whatever position you seek. Ask especially about pre-employment testing. That's the only way to know.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Fingering A Girl With Hiv With A Scratch On Finger
- What To Do If You Have Been Exposed To Herpes?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Foods To Stay Away From When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.