insurance

I just got tested for hiv since my parter came up positive my concern is I have no insurance what plans are offer in southern california?

Response from Ms. Breuer

And you're now protecting yourself in every sexual encounter, right? That comes first. Testing positive yourself would mean you'd need to learn about a whole lot of stuff in addition to insurance.

The companies that write policies for HIV positive customers right now include New York Life, Mutual of Omaha, and Physician's Life and Guarantee Trust Life Insurance. Requirements and coverages vary. We suggest that you work with an independent broker to get quotes from each. Good luck.

Medication Disclosure at Pre-emploment Drug Test
Eligible for Individual Insurance with HIV?