Aug 31, 2004
I just got tested for hiv since my parter came up positive my concern is I have no insurance what plans are offer in southern california?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
And you're now protecting yourself in every sexual encounter, right? That comes first. Testing positive yourself would mean you'd need to learn about a whole lot of stuff in addition to insurance.
The companies that write policies for HIV positive customers right now include New York Life, Mutual of Omaha, and Physician's Life and Guarantee Trust Life Insurance. Requirements and coverages vary. We suggest that you work with an independent broker to get quotes from each. Good luck.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Fisting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.