|about Health Exam
Aug 29, 2004
i whould like to know is the HIV test is part of the health examination in Hospital setting for their workers ? do Doctors ,and nurses after accepted start their carer HIV test is part of their health examinations ?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Hospitals set their own policy about HIV testing for employees. In the U.S., a health care worker who tests positive is not automatically removed from the job. Removal would depend on whether the person performs invasive procedures. Even then, the person is more likely to have restrictions put on those procedures than to be removed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Routine Health Exam Find Hiv?
- Oral Ulcers After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.