|HIV Testing in Spain
Aug 20, 2004
I need to know whether HIV testing can be undertaken WITHOUT consent in Spain during routine blood tests for the purposes of employers and employment insurance
| Response from Ms. Breuer
We are not familiar with the laws governing testing in Spain. Please contact the Spanish Ministry of Health with this question. If they do not have the answer immediately, they can refer you to someone in country who does.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.