Career in workplace consulting

Ms. Gabriel: I am very interested in learning more about how you became a consultant specialing in HIV workplace issues. I am currently working in the field of HIV as a training/health coordinator and have experience in human resources. I beleive becoming a workplace consultant might be the perfect fit for me. Would you be willing to share more. Thank you.

Response from Ms. Gabriel

I don't know where you are located, geographically, but the best suggestion I can give you is to contact an ASO near you and find out if they have a workplace education program and get involved. There is a lot of need for this education but, unfortunately, not a lot of demand. You can go to our website (workpositive.com)to find out about our program, "The Positive Workplace: Managing HIV at Work" and see about attending a facilitator program near you.

Lynne

Aids Notification
Violation of my privacy by my health insurance company