Aug 11, 2004
I came in contact with a razor blade that was sitting on top of a big box. I work at a doctors office and we were in the process of moving and the builders left a lot of stuff laying around. The razor blade did not cut me, i barley toched it! I washed my hands with soap and I water and I also poured alchool and peroxide on them. do you think that I am okay?
Response from Ms. Breuer
I think the skin on your hands is probably chapped!
It didn't cut you. That means you were not exposed to hepatitis B. And it isn't an HIV-positive human, or a used needle and syringe, which means you weren't exposed to HIV. Please read a LOT more about HIV transmission to save yourself this needless worry.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.