Razotr Blase.

I came in contact with a razor blade that was sitting on top of a big box. I work at a doctors office and we were in the process of moving and the builders left a lot of stuff laying around. The razor blade did not cut me, i barley toched it! I washed my hands with soap and I water and I also poured alchool and peroxide on them. do you think that I am okay?

Response from Ms. Breuer

I think the skin on your hands is probably chapped!

It didn't cut you. That means you were not exposed to hepatitis B. And it isn't an HIV-positive human, or a used needle and syringe, which means you weren't exposed to HIV. Please read a LOT more about HIV transmission to save yourself this needless worry.

Knowing a pt has HIV or AIDS...
Working as a cook with HIV