Aug 3, 2004
3.Is asymptomatic HIV infection reportable to the health department?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Each state has its own regulations concerning reportability of HIV. Contact your public health department.
Insurnace Quagmire HELP!
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.