Aug 3, 2004
3.Is asymptomatic HIV infection reportable to the health department?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Each state has its own regulations concerning reportability of HIV. Contact your public health department.
Insurnace Quagmire HELP!
- How Much Do Aids Tests Cost?
- Can You Get Hiv From Drinking After Someone?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Can You Die From Fatigue?
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Receiving Oral Sex
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Saliva
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.