Aug 3, 2004
3.Is asymptomatic HIV infection reportable to the health department?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Each state has its own regulations concerning reportability of HIV. Contact your public health department.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Vaginal Polyps Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.