Relocating-Changing Jobs

I currently work for a large Healthcare company. I have been employed here for 3 years and have been covered under the Group Medical Insurance plan since first hired. I found out I was HIV+ about a year after i started working here. I have been treated since then by my primary MD for my HIV. I am going to be relocating to Florida (currently in California) and will be working for another large Healthcare Company. My question is will I have a problem being covered through my new employer for Pre-existing condition. I will not have had a break in insurance coverage for over 3 years and was already covered BEFORE I found out my HIV status.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

As long as you enroll in coverage under your new employer's plan within the initial enrollment period and you do not have a break in coverage of greater than 63 days (might necessitate COBRA for a few months if your new employer has a waiting period before coverage begins), you will not have any problems and no pre-existing condition exclusion would apply to you.

pre-existing condition = permanent exclusion for LTD?
Wrongful termination