short term dissability
Jul 27, 2004
i work in a shop with under 50 employees and i am in need of surgery for arthrities of my knee wich will take me out of work several weeks. does my employer have to provide me with short term dissability?
Response from Ms. Breuer
This is a question for your employer, not a Website. Your employer's benefits are unique to your employer.
This site responds to questions about HIV in the workplace.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Test Of Cure
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.